Assam Science and Technical University Recruitment – Junior Assistant
A Walk in interview will be held on 15/02/2018 from 10:30 A.M at Assam Science and Technical University, Tetelia Road, Jalukbari, Guwahati for the posts –Junior Assistant (Accounts) & Junior Assistant.
Reporting time: 10:00 A.M.- 11:00 A.M. No candidates will be allowed after reporting time.
The appointment shall be on the contractual basis and purely temporary. The selected candidate shall have no claim for regular appointment in the University against any permanent post by virtue of this appointment.
1.Name of the post: Junior Assistant (Accounts)
The number of posts to be filled up: 1(One) only.
The applicant must be a Commerce Graduate with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University. Candidates must have adequate Knowledge in Tally and exposure in Windows and MS Office environment. The candidate must have fluency in English & Assamese in writing and speaking.
Tenure of engagement: 11 (Eleven) months only.
Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration of Rs. 10,000/ – per month shall be paid.
2. Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
The number of posts to be filled up: 1(One) only.
The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% from a recognized University. Candidates must have adequate Computer Knowledge and exposure in Windows and MS Office environment having fluency in English & Assamese in writing and speaking.
Tenure of engagement: 4 (Four) months only.
Remuneration: Consolidated remuneration of Rs 10,000/- per month shall be paid.
General Instructions to the Candidates –
1. Candidates need to submit their resume (two copies) before the interview.
2. Candidates must bring all the original and self -attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation (10th standard) onwards in support of their qualifications and experiences.
3. Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification.
4. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the walk in.
5. All disputes will be under the Jurisdiction of Guwahati, Assam only.
Assam Science and Technical University Recruitment – System Operator
Applications are invited from Indian citizens as defined in article 5-8 of the Constitution of India from intending candidates for filling up the following post of the University.
Name of the Post: SYSTEM OPERATOR
No. of Post: 01 (One)
The scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000 – 49,000 + GP – Rs. 6,200. (as per 7th Pay Committee)
Diploma in Computer Engineering from an AICTE and State Council for Technical Education approved Institution. The Candidate should have exposure in using hardware and software in the office environment.
Selected Candidate have to manage all Computer facilities and related activities of the Universities. He will maintain the University website, LAN System, internet, intranet, computing facilities, software etc. of the University.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum age of 43 years as on last date of application.
Mode of selection: Written examination (MCQ on Computer Science) & Computer skill test. If a candidate qualifies in the written exam than he/ she will be called for the practical test.
Last date of application to be reached at the University: 23/02/2018 2018 (04 PM)
General terms and Instructions to the Candidates –
1. Candidates must have registered their name in any employment exchange of Assam.
2. The Bio-data format should be filled along with 3 Passport Size Photographs, two self-addressed envelopes.
3. Eligibility of a candidate shall be considered as on the last date of submission of application.
4. (i) Application after the last date and time, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper/enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
5. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, and designation of the issuing authority along with his/her signature.
6. The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
7. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
8. In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final and binding.
9. Applicants who are in employment should route their applications through proper channel. They need to produce the NOC for appearing in the interview, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
10. Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards including caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates from the concerned authority) in support of their qualifications and category. Originals should not be sent along with the application but these must be produced at the time of interview. Candidates anticipating the delay in processing through the proper channel may submit an advance copy of the application directly with the required fees.
11. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
12. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct, and the result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
13. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
14. No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
15. The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for the interview.
16. Candidates applying for the post must pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) through Online Payment or Demand Draft drawn in favor of the Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati payable at State Bank of India, AEC Branch, Branch Code – 010670, Guwahati-781013, Assam.
Online payment can be done by visiting university website (www.astu.ac.in). Click Online payment, select state Assam and Educational Institute. Click go and select Assam Science and Technology University and pay the payment. The online payment receipt must be submitted along with the application.
17. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of Assam rules.
18. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the written exam.
19. All disputes will be under the Jurisdiction of Guwahati, Assam only.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: