Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates for filling up Sanctioned Junior Account Assistant and Grade IV Peon vacancies in the Office of the Treasury Office, Dhubri Treasury Establishment. Candidates have to submit their applications in the standard form published in Assam Gazette in Part IX along with all supporting documents. Last Date of Application is 16th September 2017 till 5:00 PM.
Treasury Office, Dhubri Treasury Establishment Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Vacancies:
1.Name of the Vacancy: Junior Account Assistant
No. of Vacancies: 08
Reservation: SC – 1, OBC/MOBC – 1, PWD – 1, UR – 5, Women – 33% in all categories
- Candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or to be deemed University under section3 of the University Grants Commission Act-1956.
- One year Diploma in Computer Application from Govt. Registered Institution.
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- plus Grade Pay Rs.7,400/-
2.Name of the Vacancy: Grade-IV Peon
No. of Vacancies: 01
Reservation: Unreserved – 01
Educational Qualification: Candidates should be VIII Passed
Scale of Pay: Rs.12,000-37,500/- Plus Grade Pay Rs.3,900
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 38 years as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates.
- Candidates applying for Junior Account Assistant will have to appear in Written Examination comprising of General English, General Mathematics and General Knowledge of 100 marks each subject. Qualifying candidates of written test will be called for Computer Test.
- Candidates applying for Grade IV (Peon) will have to appear in Oral Interview.
How to Apply:
Candidates have to submit their applications in the standard form published in Assam Gazette in Part IX along with all supporting documents. The application must be accompanied by following documents –
- 3 copies of self-attested recent passport size photographs. The name of the candidate must be written on the reverse of the Photographs
- Self-attested copies of certificate/diploma etc. in support of educational qualification
- One self-attested envelope of 5cm X 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.10/-
- Name of the post applied must be written on the top of the envelope
- Copy of Physical Disability Certificate (If any)
- Copy of Employment Exchange Registration Card
- Mobile no. of the candidate must be written on the top of the application form
Address for Submitting –
The Assistant Director, District Exchange, Dhubri, P.O.- Dhubri, Dist. – Dhubri, Assam, 783301
Note: Call Letter will be sent by Post.