Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India as defined in the Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and having Registration in Employment Exchange in the State of Assam, in the prescribed Standard form of Application in Part IX of the Assam Gazette for filling up the following vacancy in the Office of the Deputy Director, Town and Country Planning Dhemaji on direct recruitment basis.
Town and Country Planning, Dhemaji Recruitment 2018 – Details of the post:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Post: 01 (One) [Un-Reserved]
a) A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government.
b) The candidate must possess computer skills for per Rules of the case of SC/ST handling data and text on computer
The candidates should not be less than 21 years and not more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 2 years for Ex-Servicemen.
Salary: Pay Band 2 of Rs.14,000-49,000/- Grade Pay of Rs. 5,600/- plus other allowances admissible under Rules.
- For General Category: Rs. 250.00 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category: Rs.150.00(Rupees One Hundred Fifty) only
- Candidate having BPL Certificate: Nil
Application fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services-60- Other Services-800- Other Receipts.”
- The candidates who are already in Service should apply through proper channel.
- The age will be calculated as on 01.01.2017, on the basis of the Matriculation/ HSLC Admit/HSLC Pass Certificate issued by recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof.
- The Application in prescribed form must be accompanied by the following:-
a) Self-attested Copies of all Certificate/ Mark sheet regarding Educational and other qualification, Age, Caste, BPL, Employment Exchange Registration Card and Original Treasury Challan copy.
b) 3 (three) copies of recent self-attested passport size photograph.
c) One self-addressed envelope of size (10-inch x 4.5 inches) affixing a postal stamp of Rs.5/-
d) The name of the Post applied for and Caste/Category should be clearly written on the top of the Envelope containing the Application Form.
- The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in a Written test (primarily objective type) comprising of General awareness, English, test of reasoning, Arithmetic, Computer basics etc. when called for. Successful shorted candidates in the written test will be called for a Computer Practical Test, details of which will be communicated in due course of time.
- No TA/ DA will be admissible for attending the Written Test/ Computer Test.
- The appointee will be governed by the Contributory New Pension Rules,2005 introduced by the Govt. of Assam.
- The duly filled up application form should reach the 0/0 the Deputy Director, Town and Country Planning, District Office- Dhemaji, Sukapha Nagar, Pahukari Path, Dhemaji-787057 on or before 08.01.2018 on weekdays.
- Incomplete Applications and Applications received after the scheduled date will not be accepted. The undersigned shall not be responsible for any postal delay.
- Selection Committee has the right to accept or reject the candidature of any applicant after proper scrutiny of the testimonials.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify a candidate
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: