Applications are invited in the prescribed format available in the website for contractual engagement of Project Coordinator at the office of Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban), Director, Guwahati, and City Project Officer at Urban Local bodies of Assam under Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban), Assam.
Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban) Assam Recruitment 2018 – Details of the posts:
- Name of the Post: Project Coordinator
No. of post: 01 (One)
Location: State Mission Director, Guwahati
Age Limit: 30-50 years
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.50,000/- Per Month
- Masters in Social Works full-time regular course with minimum 2 years duration.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Government/Semi Govt./ autonomous organizations/private company of repute in the field of project management in a managerial position and/or additional experience of working with urban development projects /programmes and/or implementing urban reforms for States and ULBs.
- Minimum 55% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation.
2. Name of the Post: City Project Officer
No. of posts: 95 (Ninety-Five)
Location: Urban Local Bodies
Age Limit: 25-45 Years
Monthly Remuneration: Rs.25,000/- Per Month
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil/ Computer Science/IT, Masters in Social Work/ Environment from recognized universities.
- Minimum 3 years experience in the field of project management, database management, MIS, GIS etc Government/Semi Govt. / autonomous organizations/private company of repute.
- Minimum 50% marks in both Graduation and Post Graduation is desired
How to Apply:
Candidates willing to apply must submit their application in the prescribed form.
Two copies of recent passport size photographs must be pasted in the job application form.
Candidates must submit their relevant testimonials along with the application i.e. Age Proof, Mark sheets & Pass Certificate of Degree & Post Graduation and Experience certificate.
Candidates will have to super scribe the name of the post applied for at the top of a sealed envelope containing the application form and relevant testimonials.
A self-addressed envelope of 9’’ x 4’’ size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be enclosed inside the sealed envelope.
The application should be submitted on or before 17.01.2018 up-to 3:00 pm at the Office of the State Mission Director, Swachh Bharat Mission (Urban), Directorate of Municipal Administration, Ganeshguri, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. This engagement will be purely on temporary and contractual basis and Swach Bharat Mission related only.
2. Initially, this engagement will be for 11 months; based on performance and requirement of the mission, the contract may further be extended.
3. Education degrees from recognized Universities/Institutes shall be considered
4. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for an interview for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
5. Incomplete applications shall be rejected without any information and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test and interview.
6. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for written test and interview.
10. The screening will be done in case of excess applications on the basis of educational background and job experience.
15. To convert CGPA to percentage (%) as per University norms.
16. Final discretion rest with the authority regarding the place of posting.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: