State Bank of India (SBI) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the various Specialist Cadre Officer vacancies.
Eligible candidates can apply online from 16-01-2018 to 04-02-2018.
State Bank of India (SBI) Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Posts:
Name of the Post: Specialist Cadre Officer
Total No. of Posts: 121
1. Manager (Credit Analyst): 35 Posts
2. Chief Manager (Credit Analyst): 30 Posts
3. Manager (Asset Management): 02 Posts
4. Chief Manager (Asset Management): 01 Post
5. Chief Manager (Business Development, Marketing & MIS Reporting): 05 Posts
6. Manager (Business Development, Marketing): 20 Posts
7. Chief Manager (Relationship & Syndications Management): 01 Post
8. Manager (High-Value Agri-Business Development): 04 Posts
9. Chief Manager (High-Value Agri-Business Development): 01 Post
10. Chief Manager (Debit Card Business): 01 Post
11. Manager (Merchant Acquiring Business): 02 Posts
12. Chief Manager (Digital Banking): 01 Post
13. Manager (HNI Marketing & Publicity): 01 Post
14. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Education Loan): 01 Post
15. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: CITU: 01 Post
16. Chief Manager (Product Development & Management: Operation): 01 Post
17. Manager (HNI Banking & Relationship Management): 08 Posts
18. Manager (Digital Marketing): 02 Posts
19. Chief Manager (Product Innovation & Market Research): 01 Post
20. Chief Manager (Data Interpretation/ Management): 01 Post
21. Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
22. Manager (Wealth Management, Business Process, Manager-Technology): 01 Post
CA, MBA, PGDM, post graduation degree, BE, B.Tech., ICWA, ACS etc. Please refer to the official advertisement for detail qualification and experience. The institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies/AICTE.
Candidates age limit should be between 25 to 35 years for Manager, 25-38 years for Chief Manager as on 30-06-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates & others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on personal interview.
Application Fee: Applicants required to pay Rs. 600/- for General and Others & Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through online.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://bank.sbi/careers or www.sbi.co.in/careers from 16-01-2018 to 04-02-2018 & send their online application along with self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates, Brief resume, e-Receipt for fee, the envelope should be superscribed with “Post Serial No.—— and Name of the Post applied for—–” by post to State Bank of India) Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai – 400 021” on or before 12-02-2018.
- Start Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 16-01-2018
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 04-02-2018
- Last date for printing your application: 19-02-2018
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application: 12-02-2018