Applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are the citizens of India for filling up of the vacancies in the cadre of Record Supplier in Secretariat Administration (Record & Library) Department.
Application for the examination duly filled in will be received by post only up to 26-12-2017 until 4 pm.
Secretariat Administration (Record & Library) Department Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Posts:
Name of the Post: Record Supplier
No. of Post: 04 (Four)
Reservation of posts –
1. UR – 4
2. ST (P) – Nil
3. ST (H) – Nil
4. SC – Nil
5. OBC/MOBC -Nil 1
6. Person with Disability – In all categories as per
7. Reservation for women existing provision.
The applicants must pass Higher Secondary or its equivalent examination (as amended).
Preference shall be given to those candidates who have working experience as Record sorter in any Archival Organisation / Record Offices under the Govt of Assam.
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates. In case of Ex-servicemen, the age limit is relaxable by two years.
Application Fees :
- For General candidate – Rs.250/- (Rupees two hundred fifty) only.
- For SC/ST/OBC – Rs. 150/- (Rupees one hundred fifty) only.
- Candidates having BPL certificate – Nil
Fees should be deposited only through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other receipts”.
The scale of Pay:
Pay Band 2 of Rs.14,000 – 49,000/- PM and Grade Pay of Rs. 5,600/- pm plus other allowances as admissible under Rules.
How to Apply:
A candidate must send their documents with his/her application duly filled in as per the format to be downloaded from the website: www.sad.assam.gov.in.
The envelope sending the application should be superscribed “Application for the post of Record Suppliers” on the top right-hand corner.
The candidate should send their Application to the “Joint Secretary to the Govt. of Assam, Secretariat Administration(Estt.) Department, Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-6” along with the following documents:-
1. Two copies of recent passport size photograph signed by the candidate should be pasted on them. Application form in the spaces provided.
2. One self-addressed postal stamp (Rs. 5) envelop of 11 c.m. x 25 c.m. size(approx)
3. Copies of all mark ‘ sheets and certificates from HSLC/Matric onwards duly attested.
4. Copies of Caste Certificate duly attested.
Application for the examination duly filled in will be received by post
only up to 26-12-2017 until 4 pm.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: