Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment to the post of Assistant in various offices of the Bank on the temporary basis. Eligible (Indian Citizens) candidates may apply online from 18-10-2017 to 10-11-2017.Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has invited online applications from eligible and interested candidates for the recruitment to the post of Assistant in various offices of the Bank on the temporary basis. Eligible (Indian Citizens) candidates may apply online from 18-10-2017 to 10-11-2017.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Vacancies:
Name of the Vacancy: Assistant
No.s of Vacancies: 623
Name of the Offices:
1. Ahmedabad: 19 Posts, 2. Bengaluru: 25 Posts, 3. Bhopal: 25 Posts, 4. Bhubaneswar: 17 Posts, 5. Chandigarh: 13 Posts, 6. Chennai: 15 Posts, 7. Guwahati: 36 Posts, 8. Hyderabad: 16 Posts, 9. Jaipur: 13 Posts, 10. Jammu: 23 Posts, 11. Kanpur & Lucknow: 44 Posts, 12. Kolkata: 23 Posts, 13. Mumbai: 264 Posts, 14. Nagpur: 15 Posts, 15. New Delhi: 47 Posts, 16. Patna: 15 Posts, 17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 13 Posts
i) At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
ii) A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defense service.
iii) Candidates applying for the post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
Candidates age should be between 24-28 years of age as on 01-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for Sc/ ST, 03 years for OBC candidates. For more information refer the notification.
Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by a Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Application Fee: Payable from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017 (Online payment)
- For SC/ST/PWD/EX-Serviceman – Rs.50/- (Intimation Charges)
- For OBC/General candidates – Rs.450/- (Examination fee+ Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee and intimation charges.
Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.rbi.org.in from 18-10-2017 to 10-11-2017.
- Starting Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 18-10-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online & Payment of Fee 10-11-2017
- Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Application 25-11-2017
- Tentative Date of Online Preliminary Test 27 & 28-11-2017
- Tentative Date of Online Main Test 20-12-2017