Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for recruitment to the post of “Office Attendants” in various offices of the Bank.
The last date for application is 07.12.2017.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Post:
Name of the Post: Office Attendants
No.s of Vacancies: 526
|Office||Vacancies||PWD #||EXS #|
|Chandigarh & Shimla$||0||0||14||33||47||0||1||1||2||9|
|Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, and Panaji &||0||23||0||142||165||2||2||3||7||33|
|$ Chandigarh – 42 and Shimla – 5,|
& Mumbai – 144, Navi Mumbai (Belapur) – 15 and Panaji – 6,
- A candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruiting Office to which he is applying. Such qualification should be from a recognized board.
- Candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying for.
- The candidate should be an undergraduate as on 01/11/2017. Graduates and candidates possessing higher qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Bank reserves the right to call for any document in support of domicile status of the candidate.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category should at least have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) and rendered at least 15 years of defense service, provided they have not graduated outside the Armed Forces.
- Candidates applying to a recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/UT falling under that office.
Age (as on 01/11/2017):
Between 18 and 25 years. Candidates must have been born not earlier than 02/11/1992 and not later than 01/11/1999 (both days including) are only eligible to apply. Age relaxation as per Govt. rules.
Selected Candidates will draw a starting basic pay of Rs.10940/- per month in the scale of 10940 – 380 (4) -12460 – 440 (3) – 13780 – 520 (3) – 15340 – 690 (2) -16720 – 860 (4) – 20160 – 1180 (3) – 23700 (20 years)
Other allowances – Special Compensatory Allowance, City Compensatory Allowance, Family Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Grade Allowance, etc. as admissible from time to time.
Initial monthly Gross emoluments for Office Attendants is approximately Rs.22,339/-
RBI’s accommodation subject to availability, Medical Reimbursement on declaration basis, Reimbursement of education expenses, Reimbursement of cost of spectacles, Book Grant, News Paper Bill, Furnishing of Residence, Reimbursement of GSLI, Car Insurance, Conveyance allowance, Leave Fare Concession, etc. as per eligibility.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test (as given below) and Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Details of the Online Test –
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Composite Time|
Candidates not proficient in the Official/Local Language would be disqualified.
Application fees should be paid by Online only mode.
- Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS. (Intimation Charges)
- Rs. 450/- for OBC/General candidates (Test fee + Intimation Charges)
- Staff candidates are exempted from payment of test fee and intimation charges.
How to Apply:
|Important Dates to remember –|
|Online Application Dates||From 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017|
|Payment of Test Fees (Online)||From 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017|
|Schedule of Online Test (Tentative)||In the month of December 2017/January 2018|
Never Miss An Update