1. Axel Public School, Guwahati, A CBSE Affiliated School invites applications for filling up the post of PGT – English.
Educational Qualification: Minimum MA (English Major) with B.Ed.
How to Apply: Interested candidates can send their resume at email@example.com.
Contact No.s: 98642-64412, 0361-2228951
2. Holy Child School, Bijni invites interested candidates to appear in a walk-in-interview to be held on 24.09.2017 (Sunday) from 10:30 AM onwards at the School campus.
Posts are –
- Science and English Teacher (One Each)
- For Principal Post- Candidates must be a Post Graduate with B.Ed. degree and experience Holder
- For Teachers – Graduate/Post Graduate with B.Ed. degree
- Principal – Rs.21,000 plus per month or Negotiable
- Teachers – Rs.14,000/- plus or negotiable
Preferable: Candidates with English Medium background and experience holder
Address: Holy Child School, Bijni, P.O. – Bijni, District – Chirang, Contact No.s – 9954380429, 94350-23068, 99573-14737
3. Sri Shankaradeva Nethralaya invites application for 1 (one) post of Nurse (GNM).
Educational Qualification: GNM/B.Sc. (Nursing)
Age: Not more than 30 years
How to apply: Interested candidates are requested to apply with their full resume giving contact no. and email address before 03.10.2017.
Address: The Manager (HR), Sri Shankaradeva Nethralaya, 96, Basistha Road, Beltola, Guwahati – 781028, Assam.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
4. Kendriya Vidyalaya No. 1, Tezpur will conduct 3rd round of Walk-in-Interview for appointment of Contractual Teachers for the following vacancies for 2017-18 session –
PGTs (All Subject), TGTs (All Subjects), PRTs and Counselor. Terms and conditions of appointment, eligibility criteria and remuneration details are available at – www.kvno1tezpur.edu.in.
Date of Interview: 23.09.2017 from 8 AM onwards
5. Dhemaji College invites applications in Standard form as published in The Assam Gazette Part-IX from candidates having good academic record and latest UGC norms with Bio-Data including phone no. and email address and copies of testimonials from HSLC onwards for fulfilling 2 posts of Assistant Professor against the sanctioned post in Economics (UR) and Botany (UR).
6. A walk-in-interview will be held on 19.09.2017 from 2 PM to 4 PM in the Office-cum-Library of the Gauhati High Court Bar Association for the post of Computer Assistant. The post will be contractual.
Educational Qualification: Candidates having B.com. (Accountancy) and Diploma in Computer including Tally
Salary: Rs.10,000/- Per Month (Fixed)
Eligible candidates may appear in the interview with his/her original educational documents with Biodata.
7. Upcoming 3-star Hotel “Hotel Royal Palace” in Biswanath Chariali wants an experienced Receptionist girl.
Preference will be given to the candidates having at least 1-year experience.
Interested candidates may submit their Bio-data by email on or before 18th September 2017.
Contact Person: Jayanta Borah, 94355-64122, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org