Fresh application are invited from the candidates for the post of Junior Assistant under
the office of the Executive Engineer, P.W.D. Guwahati Electrical Division, Chandmari, Guwahati -3.
Hence the advertisement for the post of Junior Assistant under the office of the Executive Engineer, P.W.D. Guwahati Electrical Division, Chandmari, Guwahati-3 which was published in the Assamese daily “Niyomiya Barta(Janasanyog/9561/16) Dated 24.02.2017, “The Assam Tribune(Janasanyog/9559/16) Dated 24.02.2017, “ and “The Sentinal (Janasanyog/ 9560/16) Dated 24.02.2017 is hereby cancelled.
Last date for submission of Application on 14.02.2018.
P.W.D. Guwahati Electrical Division, Chandmari Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Post:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Posts: 04 (Four)
Candidate must have Bachelor Degree from a recognized university or any examination declare equivalent by the Government and the candidate must possess computer skills for
handling data and text on the computer.
18 to 38 Years as on 01.01.2018. Age relaxation shall be given to reserved category as per rule in force.
The Scale of Pay:
Rs.14,000-49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,600/- and another allowances as per rule.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Candidates must be Indian citizen as defined in Article 55 of the Constitution of India.
2. The application in prescribed format must be accompanied by the following –
(i) Attested copies of all certificates regarding educational and other Qualification-Age, Diploma, Caste, B.P.L. card etc.
(ii) 2 (two) copies of self-attested recent passport size Photograph.
(iii) Self-addressed Envelop affixing Postal Stamps of Rs.5.00 (Rupee five) only for dispatching calling letter.
3. The candidates must have registered their Name with employment Exchange and up to date renewal is required.
4. Departmental candidates may also apply through proper channel.
5. Candidates will have to appear in a written test. Eligible and selected candidates will have to appear for Computer Test, Type Writing, language skill interview.
6. Incomplete applications and applications submitted after the Scheduled date will not be accepted.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the Written Test.
8. The application form as stated above should be submitted in sealed envelop denoting the name of the post on top of the envelope and should reach the undersigned within the stipulated time.
9. Last date for submission of Application on 14.02.2018.
10. Date and place of Written test, Computer test, Typewriting, language skill/interview shall be communicated to the Eligible candidate.
11. I.P.O. of Rs.150/- (One hundred fifty) only for SC, ST(P), ST(H), O.B.C., M.O.B.C. and Nil for B.P.L. (Certificate holders only) in favour of Executive Engineer, P.W.D. Guwahati Electrical Division, Chandmari, Guwahati – 3 payable at Guwahati should be enclosed
with the application form.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: