Oil India Ltd. invites applications from Indian Nationals to fill up the posts of General Manager (Security), Senior Security Officer, Superintending Medical Officer (Nephrology), Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon), Superintending Medical Officer.
OIL India Limited Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Posts:
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & RELAXATION:
- Candidates should have requisite full-time Educational qualifications (as indicated in the vacancy table) from Board/University/Institute recognized by Government of India. In case the educational qualification is obtained from overseas university/institute, documentary evidence that the university/institute and the course is recognized by Government of India must be enclosed at the time of submission of application.
- Age relaxation by 5 years for candidates who have ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
- In case of candidates belonging to Persons with Disabilities (PWD) age relaxation will be 10 years for (PWD-UR) & 13 years for (PWD-OBC-NCL).
- Age relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per Government directives.
- Maximum upper age of the applicants shall not exceed 56 years including all possible age relaxations.
The eligible /shortlisted candidates for the post of Senior Security Officer and GM (Security) will be required to appear for Interview only.
The eligible/shortlisted candidates for the post of Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology)/ Superintending Medical Officer (Nephrology)/ Superintending Medical Officer (Orthopaedic Surgeon)/ Superintending Medical Officer will be required to appear for Written Test, Group Discussion & Viva Voce.
Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates, hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish, accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of incomplete, wrong/false information will be disqualification and OIL will NOT be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such incomplete/wrong/false information. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that the candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
REMUNERATION PACKAGE AND OTHER BENEFITS
- The selected candidate will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 60000–180000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs. 60000), Rs. 80000220000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs 80000) and Rs. 120000–280000 (starting Basic Pay of Rs 120000) for Grades’ ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘G’ respectively. The selected candidates will have to serve a probationary period of one year and will be confirmed in writing after successful completion of the same.
- Approximate total emoluments in Grade ‘B’, ‘C’ and ‘G’ respectively at the minimum of scale will be around, Rs. 100000, Rs. 120000 and Rs. 200000 respectively. In addition to the Basic Pay & Dearness Allowance, other benefits include HRA or Company leased/self-lease accommodation, free medical benefits for self & dependents, Gratuity/PF, House Building Loan, Vehicle Loan, Group Insurance etc, as per rules of the company.
Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidates being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the respective posts by the OIL Medical Board. The provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo Pre Employment Medical Examination (PEME) and will be finally selected to join OIL only after he/she is declared medically fit by OIL Medical Board. The decision of the OIL Medical Board will be final and binding.
The posting of the selected candidates can be in any of the operational areas/offices of OIL as per requirements of the company. The services are also transferable as per requirement of the company.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates fulfilling the above criteria may apply online by visiting http://www.oil-india.com/oilnew/Current-openings from 08.03.2018 to 06.04.2018.
Read the instructions carefully and fill in the online Application Form giving accurate information including experience details after successful registration, the system will generate a unique registration number. Candidates are required to keep the printout of the registration slip which will be generated by the system after successful registration.
Candidates may make the following documents ready to be uploaded while applying online:
i. Proof of age
ii. Experience certificates
iii. Proof of Qualifying degree (Marks sheet & Pass certificate of Graduation/ Post Graduation as applicable)
iv. Caste certificate/ Disability Certificate (if applicable)
v. Copy of No Objection Certificate/permission for applying for the same from the current employer
vi. Candidates applying for the post of GM (Security)/ Senior Security Officer working in PSUs must provide proof of at least one year working experience in the next lower grade.
All the details given in the Application Form will be treated as final and no changes will be entertained.
- The opening of OIL website for online submission of application – 10:00 hours on 08.03.2018
- Last date for submission of online application in OIL – 17:00 hours on 06.04.2018
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: