National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) invites candidates for a Walk-in-Interview to be held on 06.08.2017 at 11.00 A.M for the post of Assistant Professor of Law. The post will be on contractual basis. Interested and eligible candidates may directly come for the interview at Conference hall, First Floor, Administrative Block, National LAW University and Judicial Academy, Assam, Ilajo Road, Amingaon, Kamrup (R) Guwahati-31
Details of the post of Assistant Professor of Law at National Law University and Judicial Academy (NLUJAA) –
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor of Law|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Salary||Rs.50,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
- Good academic record with at least 55% marks / 50% marks for SC/ST candidates (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University) or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The candidate should have cleared National Eligibility Test (NET) in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009.
- The candidate with National Law University system will be preferred.
Pay: A consolidated pay of Rs. 50,000/- (fifty thousand only) will be offered p.m.
Duration of Appointment:
- One (1) Semester (August-December 2017) Desirous candidates having requisite qualifications and fulfilling other eligibility conditions may present themselves in the walk-in-interview along with all original testimonials (along with self-attested photocopy) in support of their qualification, experience as well as no objection certificate from the present employer.
- The appointment shall be purely on contractual basis for only one academic semester.
- Any claim for further extension or continuation of service in the university shall he summarily rejected
- University reserves the absolute right to terminate service of contractual employees at any time during the tenure of appointment without serving any prior notice / citing any reason.
- No TA/DA will be paid to candidates attending the interview
Official Advertisement – https://goo.gl/Jje9bb