Indian Oil Corporation Limited (careeroye.com/indian-oil-corporation-limited-iocl-recruitment-2018-andaman-nicobar-islands-arunachal-pradesh-assam-bihar-jharkhand-manipur-meghalaya-odisha-tripura-west-bengal/">IOCL), Refineries Division issued notification for the recruitment of 1100 Trade Apprentices in its various refineries like – Guwahati, Digboi, Bongaigaon, Barauni, Vadodara, Haldia, Mathura, Panipat, and Paradip. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply online from 28-10-2017 to 11-11-2017.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Posts:
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
No.s of Posts: 1100
Names of the Trades:
- Chemical Plant: 316 Posts
- Fitter: 118 Posts
- Boiler: 70 Posts
- Chemical: 211 Posts
- Mechanical: 144 Posts
- Electrical: 169 Posts
- Instrumentation: 72 Posts
Candidate should possess –
- For Trade Apprentice Chemical Plant and Boiler Posts – B.Sc (Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry/ Industrial Chemistry),
- For Trade Apprentice Fitter Posts – Metric with 2 years ITI Fitter course,
- For Trade Apprentice Chemical Posts – Diploma in Chemical Engineering/ Refinery & Petro-Chemicals Engineering,
- For Trade Apprentice Mechanical Posts – Diploma in Mechanical Engineering,
- For Trade Apprentice Electrical – Diploma in Electrical Engineering,
- For Trade Apprentice Instrumentation – Diploma in Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Electronics/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering
Candidates age should be between 18 to 24 years as on 31-10-2017. Age relaxation is applicable by 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on written test & interview.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.iocl.com from 28-10-2017 to 11-11-2017. Candidates have to send the hard copy of their online application along with relevant certificates to the Refineries Division, Indian Oil Corporation Ltd on or before 18-11-2017.
|Start Date to Apply Online||28-10-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11-11-2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications||18-11-2017|
|Date of Written Test||19-11-2017|
|Tentative Date of Publication of Written Test Result||22-11-2017|
|Tentative Date of Personal Interview||27-11-2017 to 09-12-2017|
Don’t Miss Any Update: