Inspectorate of Electricity, Assam invites applications in the standard form of application from interested candidates for filling up one vacant post of Junior Assistant. The post is reserved for Schedule Cast (SC) category candidates. The last date of application is 18th September 2017.
Details of the post as below –
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant, Grade-III for Office of the Senior Electrical Inspector, Silchar Zone, Silchar
No. of Vacancies: 01
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Government
- Candidates must have Diploma in Computer skills for handling data and text on computer typing both English and Assamese.
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- Per Month plus Grade Pay Rs.5,600/- in Pay Band (PB) 2
Age Limit: Not less than 21 years and not more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC category candidates
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performances in Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test.
- Schedule Caste (SC) Category – Rs.150/-
- Candidates with BPL Certificate – NIL
Candidates have to bring an Original copy of Treasury Challan after depositing the application fee under the Head of Account “0043-Taxes and Duties on Electricity, Sub-head 102-Fees under the Indian Electricity Rules”.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling the minimum prescribed qualification are requested to submit their applications along with the following –
- One self-addressed envelope of 5cm X 11 cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs.5/-. The candidates must write “Application for the post of Junior Assistant category-SC)” above the envelope containing the application.
- Attested photocopies of supporting documents of educational qualification, age etc.
- 2 copies of recent passport sized photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side
- Attested copies of valid Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange
The applications are to be submitted to ” A.C. Khataniar, Chief Electrical Inspector-cum-Adviser, (i/c) Government of Assam, Housefed Complex, Dispur, Guwahati – 781006 “
Detailed and Official Advertisement – https://goo.gl/m9UyCM
Latest Government Jobs –
- Assam Secretariat (Janata Bhawan) Recruitment 2017 – 174 Posts – Apply for Junior Administrative Assistant post
- Assam Secretariat, Government of Assam Recruitment – 167 Posts – Apply for Computer Operator Jobs
- Bajali College, Pathsala Recruitment 2017 – 6 Posts – Apply for Assistant Professor of English, Sanskrit, Geography, Zoology
- Assam Textile Institute Recruitment 2017 – Walk-in-Interview for Faculty/Instructor Post
- GAIL (India) Limited Recruitment 2017 – 151 Posts – Apply for Foreman, Account Assistant etc. Posts