Indian OIL Corporation (OIL), Guwahati Refinery invites candidates for a walk-in-interview for engagement to the post of Contingent Duty Medical Officer (CDMO). The post will be purely on contractual basis at Guwahati Refinery.
- Minimum MBBS with completed internship and registration with Medical Council of India.
- Candiate with Diploma in Medical Speciality and PG (MD/MS) in Medicine, Surgery and Obst. & Gynaecology may also be considered.
Emoluments: Consolidated monthly emoluments is as under –
- MBBS qualification and one year internship – Rs.65,000/-
- MBBS with Diploma in Medical Speciality – Rs.70,000/-
- MBBS with PG qualifications (MD/MS) – Rs.75,000/-
Working Hours: 48 hours per week
Period of Hire: 1 (one) year
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may appear in Walk-in-Interview to be held on 28.08.2017, Monday at 10:00 AM with all relevant documents Original & Photocopy along with a recent coloured passport size photograph at the office of Dy. General Manager (Medical), Indian OIL Corporation Limited, Guwahati Refinery, Noonmati, Guwahati, 781020.
Official Advertisement – https://goo.gl/ZQMSs4