Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority, GMDA invites Online applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates against the Assistant Engineer and Junior Administrative Assistant posts for appointment on the contractual basis.
The last date to apply for the post is 27.11.2017.
Guwahati Metropolitan Development Authority, GMDA Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Posts:
1. Name of Post: Assistant Engineer
No.s of Posts: 04 (Four)
Educational Qualification: BE in Civil Engineering from a recognized university.
- 3 (Three) years experience in Planning/execution of projects.
- Candidates having knowledge of Project Management, PERT/CPM will be preferred.
2. Name of Post: Junior Administrative Assistant
No.s of Posts: 06 (Six)
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce
- 3 (Three) years experience in project related works.
- Candidates should have adequate knowledge of computer application in preparation for
project report, powerpoint presentation, and accounting.
How to Apply:
Details of the application format can be seen at GMDA web site:
Candidates should apply online at email address: <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The last date for submission of online application is 27/11/17.
Authority shall carry out a preliminary screening of all the applications and only
selected candidates shall be called for final test/ interview. The date for
test/interview shall be communicated to the selected candidates in due course through
mail/SMS. Candidates will be selected purely on the basis of performance in the final
- Candidates have to produce original testimonials along with experience certificates at
the time of final test/interview.
- Selected candidates shall be appointed in Guwahati Metropolitan Development
Authority/Guwahati Smart City Limited as decided by the Authority.
- All the appointments shall be purely on contractual basis.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: