Applications are invited from the intending candidate for filling up of the Sanctioned Posts of Bench Assistant and Lower Division Assistant (both are Scale Pay) Office of the Foreigners’ Tribunal, Tinsukia, Borguri Court Tiniali, District: Tinsukia-786126, State-Assam.
The last of application is 16th July 2018 up to 5.00 PM.
Foreigners’ Tribunal Tinsukia Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Posts:
Name of the Post: Bench Assistant/Lower Division Assistant
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
- The candidate should have the minimum qualification of Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate
- One Year Diploma in Computer Application from Govt./Govt. Registered Institute
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- Grade Pay-Rs.5,600/- Per Month plus other allowances as admissible as per rule
The application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in PartIX and reach the office of the Undersigned
- Candidates must be an Indian Citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- The candidates must have registered their names in the Employment Exchange and the registration number along with the dates must be mentioned in their application.
- Caste/Tribe Certificate issued by the competent authority must be accompanied with the application.
- As per Govt. O.M. ABP-06/2016/04 dated 03.03.2016 candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 38 years of age on 01.07.2018. The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years in case of the candidates of SC/ST (P) & ST (H) and 10 (ten) years in case of the person with disabilities, Age proof supporting documents must be submitted with the application.
- Candidates who are already in Govt. service may apply through proper channel. They shall have to produce “No Objection Certificate” from the present Employer at the time of document verification and they shall have to submit release order at the time of joining.
- Candidates will have to appear in a written examination. Qualifying candidates will have to appear in computer test.
- The post in all cadres are purely temporary and continue till the existence of Foreigners Tribunal. The employees shall have no claim to continue in service in case the Tribunals are abolished.
- The selected candidates will submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Departments letter No. BW-3/03/Pt-II/1, dated: 25.01.2005.
- Venue, date and time of written examination is to be mentioned in the calling letter of the eligible candidates.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for appearing in the Written Test/Skill Test/ Interview etc.
- Candidates can apply for either of the posts.
- The application must be accompanied with the following:
a. Self-attested copies of certificate/diploma etc. in support of the Education Qualification must be accompanied with the application.
b. 3 (three) copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested by a Gazetted officer must be enclosed with the application. The name of the candidates must be written on the reverse of the photograph.
c. 1 (one) self-addressed envelope of 5 cm x 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/-only must be enclosed.
d. Name of the post applied for must be written on the top of the envelope.
e. Calling letters will be despatched by post.
f. Application form, which is incomplete/defective/invalid in any respect, such as, without photographs, and signature, is liable to be rejected summarily.
g. Mobile number of the candidates must be written on the top of the application.
h. Postal delay in delivery of calling letter, the undersigned will not be held responsible.
i. The application must be submitted to The Member, Office of the Foreigners’ Tribunal, Tinsukia, P.O.- Borguri, near Borguri Court Tiniali, Dist: Tinsukia (Assam)-786126.
j. The last date of submission of application: 16.07.2018.
k. No application will be accepted after the last date of submission of application. Sd/- Member
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: