Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati has issued a notification inviting eligible and interested candidates for a Walk-in-interview to be held in the Conference Hall of the Institute for recruitment to the post of IT Co-ordinator and Computer Programmer on the ad-hoc /contractual basis. The appointment will be made for one year.
Dr. B. Borooah Cancer Institute, Guwahati Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Vacancies:
1. Name of the Vacancy: IT Co-ordinator
- B-E. / B.Tech in computer science OR equivalent with minimum 50% marks from
Govt. recognized university.
- Candidate should have minimum one-year hands-on work experience in configuration/troubleshooting/maintaining, managing PC’s, servers, various network equipment like L2 and L3 switches, routers, desktop (windows) OS maintaining leased line connectivity etc.
- Skill in operation and administration of IBM i-series server is advantageous.
2. Name of the Vacancy: Computer Programmer
- B. E. / B Tech in computer science OR MCA with minimum 50% marks from Govt. recognized university.
- Candidate should have minimum one-year programming experience in the client-server environment using visual basic /NET technology in developing maintenance of software.
- The candidates having prior relevant experience of working in Healthcare Industry will be preferred for both the posts.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years which is relaxable in exceptional cases.
Salary: Rs.30,000/ per month (for both posts) (consolidated)
How to Apply:
Interested candidates eligible candidates may report for walk-in-interview with complete bio-data supported by copies of certificates and testimonials before the Selection Committee on 14.12.2017 (Thursday) between 9:30 AM to 10:30 AM in the Conference Hall of the Institute. No TA/DA would be paid for appearing in the interview.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: