District & Sessions Judge, Karbi Anglong has invited from eligible candidates for Grade-IV posts reserved for Scheduled Caste in the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge, Karbi Anglong, Diphu.
The last date of receipt of application is 07.07.2018 till 5.00 PM.
District & Sessions Judge, Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2018 – Details of the posts:
1. Name of the Post: DRIVER
No. of posts: 1
Salary: Rs.14,000-49,000 + GP- Rs.5,000/-
2. Name of the Post: OFFICE PEON
No. of posts: 1
Salary: Rs.12,000-37,500) + GP- Rs.3,900/-
The candidates for both the posts must read up to Class-Eight. Candidates applying for the post of DRIVER must possess a valid Driving Licence issued by the competent authority and must have at least 3 (three) years of driving experience.
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years and more than 44 years of age as on the date of application. Relaxation of age will, however, be given as per Govt. Rule.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates will have to apply for any one of the above two posts in Standard Form of Application (published in the Gazette Part IX of Govt. of Assam) and must submit to “The District & Sessions Judge, Karbi Anglong, Agriculture Colony, Diphu, Karbi Anglong- 782 460”.
The application must be accompanied with the following –
- Two recent color-passport size photograph with the name on the reverse side
- One Self-addressed Envelope affixing postage stamp of Rs. 5 thereon
- Self-attested copies of testimonials in support of his/her AGE, CASTE, EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Mobile Nos. written on the top of the Standard Form in RED INK
- Candidates already in govt. service must apply through proper channel
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: