Applications are invited from intending candidates who is a “ citizen of India as defined in articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed Standard form of application published in Assam Gazette Part-IX for filling up the following vacant posts of Peon in the establishment of the District & Sessions Judge, Goalpara, with usual Scale of Pay and allowances as admissible under the Rules.
The last date to apply for the post is on or before 28.08.2018
District & Sessions Judge, Goalpara Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Post:
Name of Post: Peon;
No. of Post: 2 [1 (one) post is reserved for ST (H) and 1 (one) post is as per reservation Policy]
Educational Qualification: The Minimum educational qualification of the candidates for the Posts is required Class-VIII (8) Passed.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 12,000/- to 37,500/- + G.P. Rs.3,900/P.M.
Age Limit: A Candidate should not be less than 18 years and more than 43 years of Age as on 01.01.2018, the relaxation of upper age limit for reserved category will be as per Rule in force.
How to Apply for District & Sessions Judge, Goalpara Peon Recruitment 2018
The Applications in the prescribed Standard form of application published in Assam Gazette Part-IX should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 28.08.2018 accompanied by the following documents:
(a) Photo Copies of all Certificates in support of qualification, age, caste and other testimonials.
(b ) 2 (two) copies of recent Passport Size Photographs.
(c) A Self-addressed envelope (size 22 cm x 10 cm) affixing Postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 (Rupees five) only.
- The appointment against the sanctioned Post will be made in accordance with the provision of the AFRMB Act. 2005.
- The Selected candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the Appointing Authority stating that they will abide by the New Pension Scheme of the Government issued vide Finance Department letter No. BW-3/ 2003/Pt-II/1 dated 25.01.2005.
- NO T.A./D.A. will be admissible for appearing in the examination/interview.
- The Place and date of examination will be notified later on.
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be disqualified of a candidate.
- The decision of the Board will be final.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: