Applications are invited from the local residents of the Sonitpur District in standard form along with two numbers of passport size photographs, for selection of 17 numbers of Para Legal Volunteers (PLVs) at Sonitpur district, under District Legal Services Authority, Sonitpur, Tezpur.
Last date to apply: 16.07.18
District Legal Services Authority (DLSA), Sonitpur Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Posts:
Name of the Post:
No. of Posts: 17 numbers
Qualifications and other Criteria:
1. He/ she must be a citizen of India and a local resident of the Sonitpur District.
2. The applicant’s educational qualification should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed. He/ she should have a mindset to assist the needy in society and have the compassion, empathy, and concern for the upliftment of marginalized and weaker sections of the society.
3. The minimum age of the applicants should be not less than 21 years as on 01.01.2018.
4. The application should be addressed to the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Sonitpur, Tezpur.
5. Filled up application should reach the office of the Secretary, District Legal Services Authority, Sonitpur on or before 16.07.18. The applicant should submit their mobile/ contact number, email ID for further communication.
6. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reasons. No. applications will be entertained after the last date fixed.
7. The work of PLVs doesn’t carry any salary, remuneration or wage except honorarium fixed by the District Legal Services Authority, Sonitpur from time to time as per rules.
8. The decisions of the Selection Committee in shortlisting the number of candidate for interview and selection of PLV shall be final. The eligible candidates shall have to appear for interview before the selection committee, the date of which will be notified in the official website.
9. Selected PLV shall be required to undergo training programme as per the decision of the District Legal Services Authority, Sonitpur.
10. In case of any objection regarding the selection of PLVs, the decision of the Chairman, District Legal Services Authority, Sonitpur shall be final and binding on all concerned.
11. List of the applicants shortlisted for interview will be notified in the office notice board as well as uploaded in the official website of District Judiciary, i.e. www.sonitpurjudiciary.gov.in
12. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidate.
13. No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: