Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2017 – MIS Officer & MIS Co-ordinator Job Vacancies
Directorate of Social Welfare Assam has invited application for 4 posts for MIS Officer- Software programmer, MIS Officer- Data Analyst cum Data base Administrator, MIS Coordinator (ICPS) & MIS Coordinator (Legal) in the Legal Cell and MIS Cell, at Directorate of Social Welfare, Assam. These posts will be purely temporary/ contractual basis.
Candidates with eligible qualification can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 3rd August 2017.
Total No. of Vacancies: 4
Name of the Posts:
1. MIS Officer- Software programmer: 01
2. MIS Officer- Data Analyst cum Data base Administrator: 01
3. MIS Coordinator (ICPS): 01
4. MIS Coordinator (Legal): 01
Essential Education Qualification:
- MIS Officer – Software Programmer: Candidates must have acquired Post Graduation Degree in computer application or equivalent with adequate knowledge of software programming).
- MIS Officer – Data Analyst cum Database Administrator: Candidates must have acquired Post Graduation in computer application with adequate knowledge of Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Information Management or equivalent.
- MIS Coordinator (IC PS): Candidates must have acquired Post Graduation in Computer application.
- MIS Coordinator (Legal): Candidates must have acquired Bachelor in LAW with knowledge of Information Technology especially MS Office.
Experience: Minimum 3 Years of Experience in Respective Fields
For post 1 to 3 Candidates age should be not more than 35 years.
For post 4 candidates age should more than 35 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performances in Written Test, Interview & Skill Test.
How to Apply:
All Interested & eligible candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed format along with two recent passport sized color photographs; self attested copies of testimonials/ certificates to the following address:-
MIS Cell, Directorate of Social Welfare
Uzanbazar, MG Road, Guwahati-1