Applications are invited in the Prescribed Standard form as published in Assam Gazette Part-IX from interested and eligible candidates for fulfilling sanctioned Grade-III posts of Junior Assistant and Photographer under Directorate of Museums, Assam, Ambari, Guwahati. The last date of application is October 25, 2017.
Directorate of Museums, Assam Recruitment 2017 – Details of the posts:
1.Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No. of Post: 01 (Unreserved)
- Bachelors Degree from a recognized University or any examination declared equivalent by the Govt.
- Minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Application (MS Word, Excel, PPT, Internet, Pagemaker etc.)
- Knowledge of DTP in both English and Assamese
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.5,600/- Per Month
Place of Posting: District Museum, Under Directorate of Museums, Assam
2.Name of the Post: Photographer
No. of Posts: 01 (Unreserved)
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- Per Month
- HSLC Passed from State/Central Education Board/Council
- 1 Year Diploma in Photography from a recognized institution. Preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of photo editing software Photoshop, Graphics, and Design etc.
Place of Posting: Directorate of Museums, Assam, Guwahati – 1
- General Candidates – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC Candidates – Rs.150
- Candidates having BPL Certificate – NIL
All applications will have to pay the application fees through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070- Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other Receipts” and 2 copies of challan should be enclosed with the application form.
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017. Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
Selection Procedure: Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test
The written test will be consist of General Knowledge, General English, Mathematics, and Assamese for Junior Assistant and General Knowledge, General English, Mathematics for Photographer
Successful candidates will be called for Computer Proficiency Test for the Post of Junior Assistant and for the post of Photographer Computer Proficiency Test (Photoshop, Graphics, and design and Photography skill test.
How to Apply – Directorate of Museums, Assam Recruitment 2017:
Interested candidates should submit their application by post/courier to the office of the Directorate of Museums, Assam, Dighalipukhuri, Guwahati – 781001. No application will be accepted in person. Candidates have to mention the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form. Candidates have to send the following documents along with their application –
- Self-attested copies of HSLC admit card for age proof, educational qualification certificate and caste certificate and valid Employment Exchange Registration card and experience if any
- Self-attested two copies of recent passport size photographs
- A self-addressed envelope (size 22cm X 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs.5 only.
Candidates must mention their Employment Exchange Registration No. along with the date of their application in the appropriate column.
Candidates have to mention their Employment Exchange Registration No. along with the date of their application in the appropriate column. Department will not be responsible for lost of an application during transit or for postal delays.
Candidates will have to bring original Documents at the time of computer test.