New Notification Has Been Published by Director of Health Services, Assam regarding addition of another 332 posts of Staff Nurses
New Notification Has Been Published by Director of Health Services, Assam regarding deletion of 54 posts of Staff Nurses
[In continuation of earlier advertisement published in the Assam Tribune dated 19th November 2017, inviting applications from intending candidates for filling-up of 500 posts
of Staff Nurse in various Health Institutions in Assam under the Directorate of Health Services, Assam, it is further notified that another 278 (332-54) posts of Staff Nurses (For 56 nos. of newly created Model Hospitals in the State) added to the earlier advertised 500 posts of Staff Nurses.
It is for information of all intending candidates that, now total number posts of Staff Nurses inviting applications will stand at 778 (500 + 332-54). The intending candidates may submit the application online in the website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam i.e. www.dhs.assam.gov.in from 16.12.2017 onwards.
The candidates who have submitted applications in response to earlier advertisement dated 19.11.2017 need not submit the application again in response to this addendum
advertisement. The last date for receiving the application in response to this addendum advertisement is 6th January 2018 until midnight. All other conditions for submission of application will remain unchanged as published in the earlier advertisement dated
Online applications are invited for the post of Staff Nurse under the establishment of different health institutions of the Joint Director of Health Services of the districts and Medical Colleges & Hospitals of the State.
Eligible and interested candidates will be able to apply online from 16.12.2017 to 06.01.2018 until midnight.
Directorate Of Health Services, Assam Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Posts:
Name of post: Staff Nurse
No.s of posts: 778 (500 + 332-54)
Reservation: Reservation of posts for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/Women candidates and physically handicapped candidates will be as per prevailing Govt. rules.
Educational Qualification: Must have passed GNM/ B.Sc. Nursing Course from a Govt. recognized Institute, and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000- 49,000/- + GP Rs.6,800/-
Age Limit: 18 to 43 years as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC, STP, STH Candidates only.
- For General Category Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For OBC/MOBC, SC, ST(P) & ST(H) Category Candidates: Rs.150/-
- BPL Category Candidates: NIL
- 2 (two) copies of recent passport size color photograph duly self-attested.
- HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof.
- All mark sheets and pass certificate
- Caste certificate (where applicable)
- Permanent residentship certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate. Certificate of training experience/ Extra Curricular etc.
- Nursing Registration Certificate authenticated by Registrar, Assam Nursing Council.
- Due weightage will be given for experience for serving in the Government sector including National Health Mission (NHM) etc.
- The number of posts to be filled-up may undergo the change depending upon vacancies.
- Detailed list of eligible candidates for each post along with the details of selection teat shall be notified in due course of time and shall be displayed on the website www.dhs.assam.gov.in.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: