Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the various contractual posts under CSS-ATMA (N MAET), Directorate of Agriculture Assam. The online application will start from 17.09.2017 to till 11.10.2017. The posts are purely contractual and co-terminus with the project & subject to satisfactory fulfillment of other terms and conditions.
Department of Agriculture, Assam Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Vacancies:
State Level Vacancies under Assam Agricultural Department
District Level Vacancies under Assam Agricultural Department
Block Level Vacancies under Assam Agricultural Department
District wise vacancies of the District and Block Level Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Agricultural Department Recruitment 2017:
- Candidate must be a resident of India.
- Candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017 for all district level vacancies and for all Block Level vacancies the upper age limit will be 45 years. In case of SC/ST candidates, the Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- For all State Level vacancies, the upper age limit is 62 years as on 01.01.2017. The service of successful candidates will be renewed annually subject to satisfactory performance of service up to 65 years or Co-terminus with the project.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Examination.
- For General & OBC Candidates – Rs.250/-
- For SC/ST candidates Rs.125/-
Candidates will have to pay the application fees through online mode only.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance on the written test. Selection will be purely on merit basis. However, if more than one candidate secures the same marks in the written test, then the authority will decide on their age. Seniority will be preferred.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates have to submit their applications through online mode only from 17.09.2017 to 11.10.2017. The online application will be available on the website – http://NMAET.css-atmaassamrecruitment2017.com. Candidates have to submit their all the required self-attested supporting documents, recent passport size photo, signature as mentioned in the online form.
Details of the Written Test:
- The written test will be OMR based and will be held at the various centre of 26 Districts. However, examination centre may vary and will be notified later.
- Date, time and venue for written test will be notified later on.
- The question will be objective in nature with multiple choice of 100 Marks. There will be no negative marks.
- The OMR based written examination for State Level posts will be held only at Guwahati.
- Candidates will have to use ONLY BLACK BALL PEN.
- Duration of Examination: 3 Hours
- Admit card will be available on http://NMAET.css-atmaassamrecruitment2017.com.