Applications are invited in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX from the intending Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 & 8 of the constitution of India for filling up the following vacant post under the establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji and applicant may also apply through online.
DC Office, Dhemaji Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Posts:
Name of the post: Mandal
No. of posts: 20
Minimum H.S.L.C. passed or an equivalent Examination of Recognized University or Board along with 6 months Recorders Certificate Course Class Training from Assam Survey and Settlement Training Center, Guwahati, certificate of the experience in recorders activities.
Age Limit: Candidate should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years as on 1st January/2018.The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST Candidate.
Salary: Pay Band Rs. 14,000/- to 49,000/- p.m. and plus other allowances as admissible as per rules issued time to time.
How to apply:
Application in standard form with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials should reach to the office of the undersigned on or before 20-03-2018 along with a copy of Treasury Challan of Rs. 30.00 (Rupees Thirty) only and Rs. 15.00 (Rupees Fifteen) only in case of SC/ST candidates as application fee payable under the Head of Account “0029-LR”.
The candidate will submit 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer along with the application.
1. Appointment against the sanction vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act’2005 under section 7(1) (G).
2. Category-wise reservation of backlog vacancies in respects physically handicapped persons/ SC/ST/ OBC etc. is determined as per existing Govt. norms as follows and preference will be given to the candidate belonging to reserved category:
1. ST (H) : 1 No.
2. ST (P) : 2 Nos.
3. S.C.: 2 Nos.
4. OBC/MOBC : 3 Nos.
5. U/ R: 12 Nos.
3. No separate Calling letter shall be issued to the candidates.
4. Eligible candidates may check their name and roll numbers on the NIC website www.dhemaji.nic.in. The candidates call for the interview will be published in the notice board of Deputy Commissioner’s office and print media and website on 22/03/2018.
5. The date of interview has been fixed on 26/03/2018 at Deputy Commissioners office, Dhemaji.
6. The intending candidates should bring all original testimonials with them on the date of interview.
7. Selected Candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointment authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of Government.
Candidate will have to appear for the interview at their own expenses and No TA/DA will be borne by the Govt for the purpose.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye:
Like Our Facebook Page
Join Our Facebook Group