DC Office, Amingaon, Kamrup invites applications from the intending candidates for filling up the following sanctioned vacant posts of Junior Assistant under the amalgamated establishment of the Deputy Commissioner, Kamrup, Amingaon.
The last date for applications is 30.11.2017.
DC Office, Amingaon, Kamrup Recruitment 2017 – Details of the Vacancies:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant
No.s of Posts: 20 (Twenty)
- The candidate must have passed Degree examination in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent examination.
- The candidate must have possessed a minimum 6 months Diploma in Computer Applications/Knowledge from an Institute recognized by the Govt.
- The candidate must have good working knowledge of Office productivity software tools, independent of any operating system such as MS Windows, Linux, Word Processor, Spreadsheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet, Email etc.
The scale of Pay: Rs.14,000-49,000/-, Grade Pay – 6,200/- (PB-2) Per Month plus other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 43 years of Age as on 01.01.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years in case of the candidates of SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities.
Procedure for Selection:
The applicants for the post of Junior Assistant, whose applications are found in order will be called for Objective Type Written Test. The candidates who qualify in the Written Test will be called for Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)
1. i) General English – 75
ii) General Knowledge – 50
iii) Quantitative Aptitude – 25
2. Knowledge of Computer (Theory) – 50
3. Language Skills in Assamese/Bodo/Bengali/Alternative English – 50
4. Computer Proficiency (Practical) – 50
Total Marks: 300
Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. either Assamese/Bodo/ Bengali/Alternative English at the time of submission of the application itself and the choice once exercised shall be final.
How to Apply:
The application should be submitted in the Standard Form as published in Assem Gazette in Part-IX, together with a Treasury Challan of Rs.250 (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty) only, in case of SC/ST candidates Rs.150 (Rupees One hundred Fifty) only as application fees to be deposited under the Head of Accounts he Head of Accounts “0070-Other Administrative Services -60-Other Service 800-other receipts” and should reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner, Amingaon, Kamrup on or before 30.11.2017 up to 5.00 P.M.
The application must be accompanied by the following –
- Attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with Other testimonials and Original copy of Treasury Challan.
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officer
- The applicants will enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs.5/- along with the application
- Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope, on which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for
- Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India.
- The Candidates must have registered their names in the employment exchange and the registration numbers along with the dates must be mentioned in their applications
- Candidates should be well versed in State Official Language
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel.
- Reservation of 30% for women and 2% for Ex-Serviceman.
- The selected candidates will submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Department’s letter No. BW3/03/Pt-II/1, dated 25.01.2005
- All appointments will be made after police verification as per procedure.
- No. TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Computer Proficiency Test [Practical]
Never Miss An Update