Last Date Extended up to 17.01.2018. New Advertisement Added.
Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are the citizen of India for filling up the post of 13 (thirteen) Nos. of Junior Assistants (Grade-III) under the Commissionerate of Labour, Assam.
Last Date of Application 04 Jan 2018 or 15 Days from the date of publication (20.12.2017) of the advertisement.
Commissionerate of Labour, Assam Recruitment 2018 – Details of the posts:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Grade – III)
No. of Posts: 13 (Thirteen) [UR – 10, OBC/MOBC – 03, SC – Nil, ST(P) – Nil, ST(H) – Nil, PWD – Nil, RFW – As per rules]
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized University as per Amended Rules of Assam Directorate Establishment(Ministerial) Service (Amendment) Rules, 2016
- The candidates must possess Computer Skills from a recognized institute for handling data and text on Computer as per Amended Rules of Assam Directorate Establishment (Ministerial) Service (Amendment) Rules, 2016
The candidates should not be less than 18 years and not more than 43 years of age as on 01.01.2018. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ ST candidates. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation / HSLC Admit Cards/Certificate issued by a recognized Board/ Council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
Salary: Pay Band 2 of Rs.14,000-49,000/- Grade Pay of Rs. 5,600/- (Revised) plus other allowances admissible under Rules.
Candidates have to deposit a fee of Rs 200.00 for Unreserved Category and Rs. 100.00 in case of reserved category through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070 Other Administrative Service” in favor of Labour Commissioner, Assam.
How to Apply:
The candidates must submit their application in the given format which may also be downloaded from the departmental website https://Iabourcommissioner.assam.gov.in. Application must be accompanied by the following documents –
- Original copy of Treasury Challan.
- Self-certified copies of certificates/ diploma etc in support of their Educational Qualification.
- 2 (two) copies of self-attested and affix 1(one) copy photo in the application form of recent passport size photographs must be enclosed with the application.
- 1 (one) self-addressed envelope of 5cm X 11 cm size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- only.
Terms & conditions:
1. Caste/Tribes Certificate issued by the competent authority must be enclosed by the reserved category of candidates. A person with disabilities (PWD) have to enclose Certificate of Disability issued by the competent authority.
2. Candidates already in service must apply through proper channel.
3. Candidates will have to appear in a written test and skilled test.There will be no oral interview.
4. Newly appointed candidates have to submit an undertaking that they will abide by the New Pension Rules.
5. (i). Incomplete/defective/invalid application will be summarily rejected without assigning any reason thereof and no application will be entertained after the scheduled date and time.
(ii) Candidates should submit their complete application either by post or deposit in the DROP BOX in the Office of the Labour Commissioner, Assam, Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16 during office hours within 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: