The online window to register for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) examination has been activated on August 1.
All the candidates who want to apply can do so through the official website, ctet.nic.in.
The last date for submitting online application is August 27, the fee can be paid up to August 30, before 3.30 pm.
Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Examination 2018 – Online Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility & Syllabus:
CBSE CTET 2018 Educational qualification:
For becoming a teacher for Classes 1 to 5 [Primary Teacher] –
- The candidate should have passed the Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) exam with at least 50percentt marks. He/ she should wither pass or appear in the final year of a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education or
- Besides passing Class 12 or Senior Secondary exam with at least 45 per cent, he/ she should appear in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations, 2002 or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 per cent marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) or
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
For becoming a teacher 6 to 8 [Elementary Teacher] –
- The candidate should have completed graduation and should have passed or should be appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known) Or
- Graduation with at least 50percentt marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) Or
- Graduation with at least 45 percent marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) Or
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed Or
- Graduation with at least 50 percent marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education) Or
- Any candidate having qualified B.Ed programme recognized by the NCTE is eligible to appear in TET/CTET.
CTET Examination 2018 Exam Date:
CBSE will be holding the 11th edition of CTET on September 16, 2018 (Sunday) for a candidate to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for class 1 to 8.
Languages for CTET 2018:
CTET examination will be held in English, Hindi, Assamese, Bangla, Garo, Gujarati, Kanada, Khasi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Marathi, Mizo, Nepali, Oriya, Punjabi, Sanskrit, Tamil, Telugu, Tibetan and Urdu.
CTET 2018 Syllabus:
CTET Paper 1 is for aspirants of Primary Stage Teachers and Paper 2 is for aspirants of Elementary Stage Teachers. Candidates can also appear for both the papers.
Paper I –
- Paper 1 Syllabus comprises Child Development and Pedagogy.
- Wherein it focuses on educational psychology and teaching of children aged 6-11.
- Language section will contain comprehension, language development, and unseen passages.
Paper II –
- Paper 2 Syllabus comprises 5 sections viz., Child Development and Pedagogy for children aged 11-14 years.
- Language 1, Language 2, Mathematics and Science and Social Science are the other four sections.
- Language 1 and Language 2 will contain questions from comprehension and language development.
How to apply for CBSE CTET 2018:
Step 1: Go to the official website, ctet.nic.in.
Step 2: Go to the link that says “Apply Online” and opens the same.
Step 3: Fill in the online application form and note down ‘Registration Number’ /’Application Number’.
Step 4: Upload scanned images of the latest photograph and signature.
Step 5: Pay examination fee by e-challan or debit/credit card.
Step 6: Print confirmation page for the record and future reference.
Online uploading of scanned images –
- Size of the scanned photograph should be between 10 to 100 KB
- Image dimension of photograph should be 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Size of the scanned signature should be between 3 to 30 KB
- Image dimension of signature should be 3.5 cm (length) x 1.5 cm (height)
Application Fee for CTET 2018:
- Candidates can make the payment by both online and offline modes.
- In online mode, payment can be made through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- If candidates choose the offline mode, they must choose the option of e-challan and submit in any Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank.
- Applicants can refer to the below-mentioned fee according to the category they belong to.
|Paper 1 or Paper 2||INR 600||INR 300|
|Both Papers||INR 1000||INR 500|
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: