Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) has issued notification for the recruitment of Direct JAOs (Junior Accounts Officer) from open market/external candidates through ONLINE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS-2017. Candidates having all the required qualification may apply online before 15.10.2017 through their BSNL portal www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in.
BSNL Recruitment 2017 – Details of the vacancies of DR-JAO(Junior Accounts Officer):
Name of the Post: DIRECT JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICERs (DR-JAO)
No. of Vacancies: 996
Candidates willing to apply for the posts must possess the educational qualification of M.COM / CA / ICWA / CS from a recognized institution / University (as on 1st Jan 2017 as per Recruitment Rule of BSNL).
The candidate shall not be below 20 years and shall not exceed 30 years as on 1st Jan 2017 (as per recruitment rule of BSNL). The upper age limit relaxation is as per the standing instructions of Government of India.
Scale of Pay:
The JAO(Junior Accounts Officer Telecom) will be appointed in the IDA pay scale Executive [E-1] of Rs.16,400–40,500/- with annual increment @ 3% of basic pay plus IDA, HRA, Perks, Medical Benefits, etc. admissible as per BSNL Company rules.
The prescribed examination fee of Rs.1000/- (Rupees One thousand only) for General/OBC candidates and of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) for SC/ST candidates. The fees should be paid through online mode i.e. Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card only.
Mode of Selection:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks obtained in ONLINE COMPETITIVE EXAMINATIONS-2017 to be conducted by BSNL from 5th November 2017. After that, a Circle wise merit list shall be prepared by BSNL on the basis of score/marks obtained by the registered candidates & available vacancies thereof in the respective Circles. The cutoff of the merit list for appointment will be decided by the company. The appearance of the name in BSNL’s merit-list does/will not confer any right on the candidate for employment. A final call/appointment letter will be issued to the candidate after completion of all other document verification/formalities.
How to Apply:
Candidates applying for JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) posts are required to apply online for which link shall be provided through BSNL website-www.externalexam.bsnl.co.in. The online application link will be activated on 11-09-2017 and will be closed on 15-10-2017. During the registration, candidates shall have to choose a particular Circle, where he/she would serve in case of appointment in BSNL.
Bond and Training:
- Selected candidates shall have to execute a Bond in the format as specified by the Company to serve in BSNL for a period of 05(five) years from the date of their appointment as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) or a period as specified by BSNL for the post from time to time.
- The candidates selected shall have to successfully undergo training as per the training plan laid down by the Company. If the official does not qualify the pre-appointment training in 1st attempt, he/she will be given one more chance to qualify the pre-appointment training examination, failing which he/she will not be appointed as JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) and he/she has to appear afresh in the subsequent Direct Recruitment Examination.
- During the period of training, the Direct Recruited JAO (JUNIOR ACCOUNTS OFFICER) will be entitled to Stipend (Training Allowance) as decided by the BSNL from time to time.
Important Dates to Remember for BSNL Recruitment 2017:
- Starting of Online Application – 11.09.2017
- Ending of Online Application – 15.10.2017
- Date of Online Competitive Examination – 05.11.2017
For more details like exam syllabus, Circle wise no. of vacancies available, relaxation terms etc. – Download Official Advertisement Here