Applications are invited, in Standard Form published in part IX of the Assam Gazette from eligible in-house candidates, who are domicile of Assam and serving the Assam Science Technology and Environment Council (ASTEC) for at least five years as on 01.08.2018 under various projects, for filling up of six (6) vacant posts of Junior Scientific Officer (JSO) in the Office of the Director, Assam Science Technology & Environment Council (ASTEC).
ASTEC Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Posts:
Name of post: Junior Scientific Officer (JSO)
No. of posts: 6
Scale of Pay: Pay Band-4 of Rs. 30,000.00 – Rs. 1,10,000.00 and Grade Pay of Rs. 12,700.00 per month plus other allowances
Academic Qualification: Masters degree in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Environmental Science, Zoology, Botany, Geomatics, Remote Sensing & GIS, Computer Applications, Geography, Geology OR Bachelor degree in basic and applied for professional courses like B.E./ B.Tech, etc.
Desirable Qualification – Experience in handling scientific, science communication and science popularization projects; organizing popular workshops/ training/meetings etc.; proficiency in media relations, networking and compiling the report, etc.
Age Limit: Maximum 43 years as on 01-08-2018
i) In the first phase, the candidates will be required to make a PowerPoint Presentation on his/her contribution to ASTEC in front of the Selection Committee.
ii) In the second phase, all candidates will face a viva- voce conducted by the Selection Committee on relevant subjects and topics of general interest to the ASTE Council.
How to apply: The candidates may apply to the Director, ASTE Council, Bigyan Bhawan, G.S. Road, Guwahati-5 during Office Hours on or before 25 July 2018. The last date of receipt of application is on 25/07/2018.
Candidates fulfilling all the terms and conditions may submit their application along with the following documents:
1. Caste certificate, if applicable, from a competent authority.
2. Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
3. Experience Certificate from concerned Divisional Heads.
4. 2 (two) copies of self-attested recent passport size photograph.
5. Self-attested copies of all educational certificates and testimonials in regard to past employment and experience.
6. The Envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR SCIENTIFIC OFFICER”
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: