Assam State Warehousing Corporation (ASWC) has invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for Walk-in-Interview for filling up the posts of Junior Engineers (Civil). The posts will be purely on contractual basis. Candidates will have to supervise various schemes under RIDF/APART Project etc.
Details of the Walk-in-Interview for posts at Assam State Warehousing Corporation (ASWC) –
Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer (CIVIL)
No. of Vacancies: 02
- Recognized Diploma of minimum 3 years of duration from any Polytechnic Institute of Assam under State Council of Technical Education (SCTE)
- Minimum 60% marks to be scored in Polytechnic Score. For SC/ST candidates, qualification marks is 40%
- Minimum 5 years of experience in execution and supervision of construction works (if building works and fully conversant with measurement of building works)
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Assamese
- Basic knowledge of computer
Age Limit: Not more than 38 years as on 31.08.2017. Relaxable for SC/ST candidates as per Govt. rules
Salary/Remuneration: Rs.15,000/- Per Month (Fixed)
Duration of Appointment: Initially for 6 Months. Extendable depending upon performance.
Place of Work: The selected candidates will be placed at different sites of the Corporation and will have to engage themselves for supervision of various works under different schemes wherever necessary.
Date and Timing of Interview: 15th September, 2017 from 10:00 AM onwards
Place of Interview: Head Office of Assam State Warehousing Corporation (ASWC), Pannyagar Bhawan, Amarabati Path, G.S. Road, Christian Basti, Guwahati, 781005