Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for contractual engagement at State Mission Management Unit (SMMU) and City Mission Management Unit (CMMU) under Deendayal Antyodaya Yojana-National Urban Livelihoods Mission (DAY-NULM) implemented by Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (ASULMS).
Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the 1st day of publication of the advertisement in newspapers i.e. 6th February 2018.
Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (ASULMS) Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Posts:
Under State Mission Management Unit
1. Name of the Post: Project Manager
No. of Vacancy: 01 (One)
2 years full-time Post-Graduate Diploma in Business Management Skills & years or Administration/ MBA/Masters in any other relevant discipline
i. Minimum 5 years experience in implementation of skills training and placement programmes with considerable size and scale.
ii. Previous work experience in Govt. sector (preferable).
Age Limit: 28 Years to 45 Years
Remuneration: Rs.60,000/- Per Month
2. Name of the Post: Finance & Accounts Officer
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Post Graduate in Commerce/M.Com./MBA in Finance/CA
- Minimum 5 years Experience in overseeing financial and accounting systems, compliance reviews, audits, financial control reporting, and/or risk management OR
- Retired AFS Officer (up to the rank of F&AO) under Govt. of Assam (preferable)
Age Limit: 28 Years to 65 Years
Remuneration: Rs.60,000/- Per Month
3. Name of the Post: Project Assistant – Finance & Accounts
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Qualification: Post Graduate in Commerce/M.Com. with Specialization in Accountancy or Finance/MBA in Finance/CA
- Minimum 2 years experience of working in finance and accounting systems, audits, and financial reporting;
- Experience of working in Govt. projects/ schemes/missions with Finance and Accounts job role (preferable); and
- Previous work experience as Accountant / Accounts Executive / Junior Accounts Officer, etc.
Age Limit: 28 Years to 45 Years
Remuneration: Rs.40,000/- Per Month
4. Name of the Post: Project Executive – Skills & Livelihoods
No. of Post: 01 (One)
- Graduate in Arts, Science & Commerce/BBA in MArketing/HR with minimum 3 years experience of working in skill development programmes or
- PGDBA/PGDBM/MBA in Marketing/HR with minimum 1-year experience of working in skill development programmes. Also, experience of working in Govt. projects schemes/missions will be preferable
Age Limit: 24 years to 38 years
Remuneration: Rs.30,000/- Per Month
5. Name of the Post: Multi-Tasking Official
No. of Post: 02 (Two)
Qualification: Intermediate (12th) in any discipline with certificate/diploma course in Office Application / Computer Application
Work Experience: Minimum 1-year experience in Stenography,/ DTP / office assistance, etc. (preferable)
Age Limit: 18 years to 35 years
Remuneration: Rs.8,000/- Per Month
Under City Mission Management Unit –
Name of the Post: City Project Manager – Social Development & Infrastructure
No. of Post: 04 (Four)
- 2 years, Full Time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Social Work or
- 2 years Full Time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in Business & Management/ Administration or
- 2 Years Full-Time MSW/MBA
- Minimum 3 years of experience in social development work with poverty reduction programmes of considerable size and scale.
- Previous work experience in Govt. sector (preferable).
Age Limit: 28 years to 45 years
Remuneration: Rs.45,000/- Per Month
Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (ASULMS) Recruitment 2018 – Candidates are requested to read the terms & conditions and instructions mentioned under very carefully before applying:
1. This engagement will be purely on the temporary and contractual basis only.
2. Initially, this engagement may be for a period of 11 months or as decided by State Mission Director; based on performance and requirement of the Mission, the contract may further be extended.
3. Apart from the monthly remuneration, employees are also entitled to fix monthly allowances as per HR policy manual of ASULMS.
4. Candidates who are willing to apply must submit their application in the Application Format available on the website www.nulmassam.in. The job description and job specification against the posts are available on the said website. Application in any other format will be rejected.
5. 1 (One) copy of self-attested recent passport size photograph must be pasted in the job application form in the space provided and 2 (two) other such self-attested passport size photographs must be stapled in the topmost part of the form in such a way that the staple pins are outside the face or body.
6. Candidates must submit photocopies of their self-attested relevant testimonials such as a) proof of age (admit card of Matriculation exam, etc.),
b) Proof of educational qualifications (Mark Sheets and Pass Certificates), c) work experience certificates, d) caste certificate (if any), and other relevant testimonials and documents (with self attestation) along with the application form.
7. The shortlisted candidates may have to appear for a written test/computer test/group discussion/interview, etc. for which no TA/DA shall be paid by any office under ASULMS or DAY-NULM.
8. Incomplete applications shall be rejected without any information and only shortlisted candidates shall be called for selection procedure(s).
9. Mere fulfillment of minimum qualifications will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for the selection process.
10. To reduce the number of candidates for written examination for one or more category of post(s), screening of applications will be carried out based on the percentage of marks obtained in the H.S.L.C. (10th ) and/or H.S. (12 th).
11. Candidates will forward application properly sealed in an envelope to the address mentioned below. The application can be forwarded either through Ordinary Post/ Registered/Speed Post or submitted by hand in the drop box. No application will be accepted by any staff or official of ASULMS by hand. Application by any other mode will not be accepted.
12. Candidates are requested to super scribe the words ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ______________’ on top of the envelope containing i) application form, ii) Curriculum Vitae (CV) and iii) self-attested relevant testimonials while sending the application form. A self-addressed envelope of 9″ x 4″ size affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- must be enclosed inside the sealed envelope.
Address for forwarding applications:
Office of the State Mission Director, Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society (DAY-NULM, Assam), Directorate of Municipal, Administration, near APRO Office, Ganeshguri, Dispur, Guwahati- 781006
13. Last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the 1st day of publication of the advertisement in newspapers i.e. 6th February 2018.
14. The crucial date for determining the age shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
15. Candidates working in any Central Govt./State Govt. departments, schemes, agencies, Missions, etc. must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/Office at the time of the selection test/interview or else their candidature will be canceled.
16. Applications will also be treated as canceled under the following conditions:
a. False or insufficient documents/testimonials in support of required eligibility or incomplete information in the application form. Candidates must ensure that no compulsory/mandatory field in the application form is left blank or wrongly filled application, not filled correctly is liable to be rejected and the onus of such rejection would be on the candidates;
b. Any other person appearing in the test in place of applicant;
c. Two or more application filled for the same post by applicant;
d. Any other influence from outside or use of the wrong procedure for acceptance of the application; and last but not the least
e. Any other non-compliance with terms and Conditions or nonfulfillment of eligibility criteria, etc.
17. The recruitment process can be canceled/suspended/terminated by the competent authority due to any administrative or other reason(s) and without stating any reason thereof.
18. Canvassing in any form shall disqualify the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained.
19. The venue and date of selection test(s) will be intimated to the candidates, whose application and particulars are found correct, through acknowledgment/admit card.
20. Candidates not in receipt of acknowledgment/admit card should presume that their application was incomplete/not meeting the minimum requirements in terms of experience, age, qualification, etc. or not found eligible. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained. Further, Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society will not be responsible for any postal delay.
21. Only candidates in possession of acknowledgment/admit card will be allowed to appear for the selection test(s).
22. Candidates are required to bring original documents/certificates at the time of selection test(s) for verification failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the test(s). Candidates are also required to bring PAN card or any valid ID and/or address proof for the purpose of preventing impersonation at the time of selection test(s).
23. Any dispute related to the recruitment and selection process will be settled within the jurisdiction of Gauhati High Court.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: