Assam State Disaster Management Authority, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam has invited applications from the intending candidates for recruitment to the post of Field Officer (Disaster Management) on the contractual basis to be posted at Balijana Revenue Circle and Rongjuli Revenue Circle of Goalpara District.
Last date of submission of application 2nd July 2018.
Assam State Disaster Management Authority Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Posts:
Name of the Post: Field Officer (Disaster Management) for Balijana Revenue Circle and Rongjuli Revenue Circle on the Purely Contractual basis
Number of Post: 2 (Two)
Essential Qualification: Bachelors’degree in Science or with Statistics, Geography, Environmental Science or Geology as a subject, or Diploma in Civil Engineering or Agriculture from a recognized University/Institution.
Other Qualification: Computer skills specially MS Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Internet use/e-mails. Preference will be given to candidates having BCA or an equivalent course on computer science
Age Limit: Should not be below 21 years & 35 years as on 1st January 2018, relaxable in case of SC/ST candidates as per rules
Duty Station: He/She will be stationed in Balijana Revenue Circle & Rongjuli Revenue Circle and will work under the direct control and supervision of the Circle Officer concerned who will be the authority to sanction leave and reporting officer in respect of performance appraisal
Duration of the contract: The contract will initially be for a period of One year subject to annual renewal on the basis of performance appraisal and as per Govt. instructions further
Remuneration: An amount of Rs.20,000/- will be paid as fixed consolidated monthly remuneration
The interview will be for 100 marks with the following break-up :
- Marks obtained in Graduation /Diploma level exam = 50 marks
- Knowledge of Disaster Management issues = 20 marks
- Knowledge of Computer = 20 marks
- Attitude & personality traits etc. = 10 marks
How to Apply:
Candidates should submit the application form in standard format (enclosed with the advertisement) along with self-attested photocopies of testimonials & 2 copies of colored photographs of the applicant on or before 2nd July 2018.
The candidates are requested to submit their application forms to Deputy Commissioners’ Office building, District Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) Cell, 2nd Floor through post or by hand.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected
- Candidates who will be called for interview must produce their original testimonials for verification
- Canvassing directly or indirectly will be liable for disqualification from the selection process
- Candidates will have to appear for Interview at their own expenses and no T.A/DA will be paid for the said purpose
- The dates of interview will be intimated through District Administration website. Candidates are advised to visit the District Administration website regularly for up to date information @ www.goalpara.gov.in or www.goalpara.nic.in
- The recruitment process can be canceled/suspended /terminated by the District Authority due to any administrative or other reasons and without stating any reason thereof.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: