Assam Secretariat, Janata Bhawan has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the posts of Junior Administrative Assistant. Candidates should be citizens of India and should have registration no. of Employment Exchange in the state of Assam. The last date of Online Application is 24.09.2017.
Details of the Junior Administrative Assistant post – Assam Secretariat, Janata Bhawan Recruitment –
Name of the post: Junior Administrative Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: 174 [UR-100, ST(P)-17, ST(H)-05,SC-06,OBC/MOBC-44, PWD-02, Women-30% in all categories, Ex-servicemen-2% in all categories]
Scale of Pay: PP-2 Rs.14,000-Rs.49,000 Per Month + Grade Pay Rs.8,700 Per Month plus other allowances as admissible under rules
Educational Qualification – Assam Secretariat, Janata Bhawan Recruitment 2017:
- Candidates applying must be a Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 45% marks. For SC/ST candidates minimum marks is 40%.
- Candidates must have a minimum 6 months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized Institute, must have good working knowledge of Office productivity software tools (of any operating system i.e. Windows, MAC, Linux etc.) like Word Processor, Spread Sheet, Presentation Graphics, Concept of Database, Internet and Email.
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 43 years as 01.01.2017. For SC/ST candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years. For Ex-servicemen it is relaxable by 2 years.
How to Apply: All interested and eligible candidates will have to apply for the posts through Online Mode only. Online application form will be available on the website –www.recruitmentaim.in from 26.08.2017 onwards.
- General Category Candidates – Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/OBC Category Candidates – Rs.150/-
- BPL Candidates – NIL
Application fees must be deposited through Treasury Challan in the Head of Account “0070-Other Administrative Services-60-Other Services-800-Other receipts”.
Mode of Selection – Assam Secretariat, Janata Bhawan Recruitment 2017:
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in Written Test (Phase-I) and Computer Practical Test & Precis Writing Test (Phase-II).
Written Test (Phase-I) – The Written test will be an objective type question test of total 250 marks, to be held in the District Head Quarters of Assam. The date will be notified later. Subject wise marks break down as below –
- General English including General Knowledge and Quantitative Aptitude – 150
- MarksKnowledge of Computer (Theory) – 50
- Language Skills Test in Assamese/Bengali/Bodo/Alternative English – 50
Computer Practical Test & Precis Writing (Phase-II) – Based on the marks secured by candidates in written test, 3 candidates will be selected against each vacancy for the next Phase-II Computer Practical Test & Precis Writing Test. Total marks for Computer Practical Test will be 50 and & for Precis Writing Test, total marks will be 50.
Note: Candidates will have to bring their all necessary original documents like Age Proof Certificate, Caste Certificate, Educational Qualification Certificate, Computer Proficiency Certificate etc. along with the Original Treasury Challan on the day of Computer Practical & Precise Writing Test for verification.
For more details related to the post, refer to the Official Advertisement here – https://goo.gl/16BMRc