Applications are invited from Indian citizens as defined in article 5-8 of the Constitution of India from intending candidates for filling up the post of Junior Assistant/Office Assistant in the University.
Last date of application to be reached at the University: 30th January 2018 (02 P.M.)
Assam Science & Technology University Guwahati Recruitment 2018 – Details of the Post:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant/ Office Assistant
No. of Posts: 02 (UR-01, Women Category-01)
The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a rrecognizedUniversity. Candidates must have adequate Computer Knowledge and exposure in Windows and MS Office environment having fluency in English writing and speaking.
Age Limit: Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum age of 43 years as on the last date of application. Age relaxation will be given as per Govt. of Assam rules.
How to Apply:
The duly filled in application forms complete in all respects along with a demand draft of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates) drawn in favour of the Assam Science and Technology University, Guwahati payable at State Bank of India, AEC Branch, Branch Code – 010670, Guwahati-781013, Assam, India, and the application must reach the Office of the Registrar, Assam Science and Technology University, Jalukbari, Tetelia Road, Guwahati-781013 on or before 30th January, 2018 by 2:00 P.M.
The Bio-data format should be filled along with 3 Passport Size Photographs, two self-addressed envelopes.
General terms and Instructions to the Candidates:
- Candidates must have registered their name in any employment exchange of Assam.
- Eligibility of a candidate and satisfaction of any other Short-listing criteria shall be considered as on the last date of submission of application.
- (i) Application after the last date and time, (ii) incomplete in any respect and (iii) any fresh paper/enclosures after closing date, shall not be considered.
- Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name, and designation of the issuing authority along with his/her signature.
- The University shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at any time at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the University reserves the right to modify/ withdraw/ cancel any communication made to the candidates.
- In case of any dispute/ambiguity that may occur in the process of selection, the decision of the University shall be final and binding.
- Applicants who are in employment should route their applications through proper channel. They need to produce the NOC for appearing in the interview, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear in the interview.
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation onwards including caste certificate (for SC/ST candidates from the concerned authority) in support of their qualifications and category. Originals should not be sent along with the application but there must be produced at the time of interview. Candidates anticipating the delay in processing through the proper channel may submit an advance copy of the application directly with the required fees.
- Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications laid down in the advertisement.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays, conduct, and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- No interim correspondence shall be entertained.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any advertised post(s) at any time without giving any reason. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for the interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the written exam.
- All disputes will be under the Jurisdiction of Guwahati, Assam only.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: