Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) invites application in prescribed format for engagement to the post of Junior Assistant (Technical) purely on contractual basis for a period of 11 (eleven) months initially which may be extended further depending on the performance of selected candidate or requirement of his/her service in AHSEC.
Assam Higher Secondary Education Council (AHSEC) Recruitment 2017 – Details:
Name of the Post: Junior Assistant (Technical)
Number of Post: 2 (Two)
- Three years full-time course in BCA/BSc (IT/CSE) from a UGC recognized university
with 3 (three) years of relevant experience OR
- Two years full-time course in MSc (IT/CSE) from a UGC recognized university with 2
(two) years of relevant experience OR
- Three years full-time course in MCA from a UGC recognized university with 1 (one)
years of relevant experience OR
- Four years full-time course in BE/BTech (CSE/IT) from an AICTE recognized institute.
Monthly Remuneration: Rs 18,000/ (Fixed)
digitization, Tally ERP etc.
A non-refundable fee of Rs 200/ (Two Hundred Only) in the form of demand draft drawn in favour of the Secretary, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council, Bamunimaidam, Guwahati- 781021 payable at Guwahati shall have to be submitted along with the application form. No application will be accepted without the fee.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may send their filled up application form in the prescribed format along with requisite fee to the Secretary, Assam Higher Secondary Education Council,
Bamunimaidam, Guwahati- 781021 up to 5 PM on 07/01/2018. Applications sent through any other mode will not be accepted. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with “Application for the Post of Junior Assistant (Technical)”. Shortlisted candidates will becalled for written test/practical/interview through e-mail/SMS only.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). On the basis of the performance in the written test, one-third of the candidates will be called for practical test and interview. Final selection will be based on the weightage of marks obtained by candidates at different levels as mentioned below –
Written Test: 60%, Practical Test: 20% and interview: 20%
Terms & Conditions:-
- Mere fulfilment of educational qualification and experience does not entitle a candidate
for the post or being shortlisted for written test/practical/interview.
- Candidates need not have to submit any testimonials along with the filled up application
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 38 years as on the last date of
submission of the application form.
- Candidates are advised to write their name and mobile number on the backside of the
- The posts are purely contractual in nature. No candidate, if selected, can claim for
permanent absorption in AHSEC later on.
- Applications without any email id, mobile number, photograph, signature of the candidate
or received after the last date and time or incomplete in any respect will be summarily
- All further communications will be made through e-mail/SMS only. Therefore, candidates
are requested to mention their e-mail id/mobile number in the application form which is
valid at least for the next 6 (six) months.
- AHSEC at its own discretion may make any change in the number of posts, eligibility
criteria or any terms and conditions.
- Any addendum/corrigendum of this advertisement will be uploaded on the website and
may not to be floated in any newspaper. Therefore, candidates are requested to visit
AHSEC website www.ahsec.nic.in regularly till the process is over.
- The decision of the competent authority will be final regarding any matter of the entire
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
- AHSEC reserves the right to cancel the entire interview process at any point in time
without assigning any reason thereof.
- Dispute of any form is subject to the jurisdiction of Guwahati High Court only.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the written test/practical/interview.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: