Details of the post at Assam Agricultural University –
A. Name of the post : Fieldman
No. of Post : 2 (two)
Essential Qualification :
(ii) PGDCA/DCA of 1 year duration from reputed institute.
Application Fees: Demand Draft/Indian Postal Order amounting Rs.300/- in case of General/OBC candidates and Rs.150/- in case of SC/ST candidates drawn in favor of “Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, AAU, Jorhat”.
How to Apply:
Intending candidates may apply in Prescribed Form (Download Here) and submit the same along with all supporting documents to the office of A.K.Das, Hony. Director, Cost of Cultivation Scheme, Assam Agricultural University Campus, Jorhat, 785013.
Other Contact Details – Phone– 0376-2340099/96, E mail– firstname.lastname@example.org
- The posts are co-terminus with the Scheme.
- Mere possessing the required qualification will not make a candidate eligible for the post.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/written test.
- No TA/DA will be borne by the centre for appearing in the test/interview, if called for.
- In service candidates should apply through proper channel.
- The service of the regular position will be governed by CPF rules till the implementation of the New Pension Scheme (NPS).
- Incomplete application/non submission of requisite documents and applications received late will summarily be rejected.
- Self-addressed stamped (Worth Rs. 6/-) envelope, Size-23cm X 10cm should be sent along with the application form.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to rejection of candidature.
Official Advertisement – http://www.aau.ac.in/recruitment