The Assam Public Service Commission conveys its best wishes to all the candidates who are appearing in the Combined Competitive (Mains) Examination, 2016 to be held from 06/02/
2018 to 25/03/2018 in Guwahati. The Commission hopes to receive cooperation from all sections of the society in holding this premier examination in a free and fair manner in order to provide Assured Public Service with Commitment (APSC).
Meanwhile, the candidates are requested to follow the instructions given below to ensure smooth conduct of the examination:
1. Download the e-admission certificate from www.apsc.nic.in
2. Paste a recent passport-size photograph with a white background on the space provided in the e-admission certificate.
3. Bring only the e-admission certificate, valid identity proof containing a photograph and approved paraphernalia to the Examination Hall.
4. Enter the examination hall 30 minutes before the commencement of the examination.
5. Candidates must bring any one of the following valid identity proof documents, such as PAN Card/ Driving License/ Voter ID Card/ Bank passbook containing photograph/ ID card issued by the Educational Institution where the candidate is studying presently / ID card issued by the Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking/passport etc.
6. For detail information, please refer to “instructions to candidates” which can be downloaded from the APSC website www.apsc.nic.in
I. Once inside the examination center premises, the candidates should desist from any unauthorized activity which will attract penal action as per prevailing Rules.
2. No candidate will be allowed entry 20 minutes after commencement of examination.
3. Prohibited items such as electronic, mechanical and magnetic communication devices including the mobile phone (even in switch off mode), Bluetooth, earphone, tablet, smartwatch are not allowed inside the Examination Hall. No arrangement for keeping mobile phones etc of the candidates shall be made by the Commission.
4. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination unless he/she produces the e-admission Certificate.
5. Smoking or taking refreshment inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
6. No candidate will be allowed to use toilet/ urinal during the first 30 minutes and last 20 minutes of the examination in each session.
7. Discussion or making noise in the examination is strictly prohibited.
Help Desk Number is 0361-2363117 during examination/office hours.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: