Amguri College, Sivasagar invites applications from candidates fulfilling requisite eligibility criteria for recruitment to 1 sanctioned Assistant Professor in Political Science post. The last date of application to the post is 10.09.2017 or 15 days from the date of publication (26.08.2017) of the advertisement.
Details of the Assistant Professor in Political Science Post –
- Good academic records as per Concerned University with minimum 55% marks (or equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) in Master’s Degree Level in relevant subject from a recognized Indian or Foreign University.
- Candidates must have cleared NET conducted by UGC. CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Candidates having Ph.D. Degree in accordance with UGC Regulations, 2009 shall be exempted from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at Graduate or Master’s Degree level to the candidates of SC/ST/Differently-abled categories
- A relaxation of 5% marks may be provided to the candidates having a Ph.D. degree, who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to September 19, 1991.
Salary: Scale of pay Rs.15,600-39,100/- + AGP Rs.6,000/- per month plus other allowances
Candidates should be not more than 43 years as on 01.01.2017. A relaxation of 5 years will be given to the candidates of SC/ST categories.
How to Apply:
Candidates fulfilling all the criteria must have to submit their applications in Standard form as published in The Assam Gazette Part-IX with full Bio-Data and all supporting documents from HSLC onwards. Candidates must provide valid email address and mobile number for further communication. Address for sending applications – Principal & Secretary, Amguri College, Amguri, P.O. – Amguri, District – Sivasagar, 785680
Bank draft of Rs.1,500/- (Non-refundable) drawn in favor of Principal, Amguri College payable at UBI, Amguri branch.
Official Advertisement – Download Here