On behalf of Chairman, Airports Authority of India, Flight Inspection Unit invites applications from eligible candidates for fulfilling the post of CAM ( Continuing Airwothiness Manager) on contractual basis.
No of Posts: one (01)
- Applicant must hold a valid DGCA India license BAMEL/BAMEC.
- A minimum experience of 05 years in aviation out of which at least 2 years in CAMO and should be current on all required training.
- Should meet the requirements of CAR M and be acceptable to DGCA as a post holder.
- Should be familiar to overseeing Maintenance management of aircraft Dornier DO‐228 and Beechcraft B‐350 owned by AAI.
- Should be fluent in written and verbal communication skills.
- Should have good working knowledge of computer operation (MS Office applications.)
Age Limit: Maximum age Limit is 57 years
The selected candidate on contract shall be paid as Honorarium of Rs.65000/‐ and Rs.1500 for Conveyance per month.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates who wish to apply are advised to Download & fill in the required details in the given Format, attach the following Documents and send/email it, to the address as given below so as to reach on or before 25th August 2017 –
The Executive Director (FIU)
Flight Inspection Unit
Airports Authority of India
Safdarjung Airport New Delhi‐ 110003
i) A recent passport size photograph pasted in the space provided in the Application Format
ii) One set of photocopies of supporting testimonials for date of birth, qualification, experience etc.
iii) One set of photocopies of Licenses/Endorsements
Candidates will be shortlisted to appear for Personal Interview. They will be intimated through email. The candidate shall appear for personal interview at assigned date and time at his own cost at New Delhi and furnish his Original Documents for scrutiny.
On selection, the candidate shall have to enter into an agreement with Airports Authority of India on Non Judicial stamp paper of Rs. 100/‐.
For other important details, refer to the official advertisement – https://goo.gl/1t1Qek