Applications are invited for admission to the One Year Certificate Course Training in the Sericultural Training Institute, Assam, Titabar for the session 2018-2019 commencing from 01-10-2018.
Who Can Apply – One Year Certificate Course Training in the Sericultural Training Institute, Assam, Titabar:
- Intending candidates who have passed Higher Secondary (Science) Examination or its equivalent with Biology as one of the subjects from any recognized Board, council or University and are the permanent resident of Assam.
- The candidates must obtain at least 45% marks in the Higher Secondary (Science) or its equivalent examination with a relaxation of 5% marks for S/C and S/T. candidates.
Number of seats (category wise):-
Age Limit – One Year Certificate Course Training in the Sericultural Training Institute, Assam, Titabar:
The candidate should not be less than18 years and more than 25 years of age as on 1-1-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of reserved categories as per existing Govt. norms.
How to Apply – One Year Certificate Course Training in the Sericultural Training Institute, Assam, Titabar, Session 2018-2019:
i) Application to be submitted to – The Principal Sericultural Training Institute Assam, Titabor, P.0- Purana Titabor, District Jorhat, Pin Code-785632
Copies of testimonials to be attached with the application form (declared by himself/herself as certified to be the true copy of the original):
1. H.S. (Sc) or its equivalent examination pass certificate.
2. Mark sheet of HSLC and HSSLC or equivalent examination.
3. Birth Certificate/Age proof Certificate.
4. Permanent Residential Certificate.
5. Disability Certificate (where applicable)
6. Caste Certificate for reserve category.
7. 2 Copies of recent passport size photograph (self-attested).
ii) Last date of receipt of Application (including Application received through the post):- up to 05.00 P.M 31st Aug/2018.
The candidate will have to appear before the interview board as and when called for at their own expenses at the time and place fixed for the purpose.
Selected candidates are entitled to a monthly stipend, of Rs.125/- per month on being admitted subject to regular attendance, good conduct, and satisfactory performance.
GOVT. IS NOT LIABLE TO ABSORB THE CANDIDATES AFTER SUCCESSFUL COMPLETION OF THE, COURSE IN THE GOVT. JOB OR OTHERWISE.
Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.
Don’t Miss Any New Update from Career Oye: